About Emergency Ride Home
The Spectrumotion Emergency Ride Home Program (ERH) for employees, residents, and students commuting to the Irvine Spectrum Area is designed to eliminate this concern.
To Receive An Emergency Ride Home:
- You must be registered and logged in with Spectrumotion. (Register or log in at the top right of any page.)
- Click on "Request Emergency Ride Home" under the "Commuter Resources" tab in the page navigation at the top of this page.
- Review and accept the participation guidelines. Once this is done, you can enter the information necessary to receive your Emergency Ride Home.
If you have questions, please call our office at 949-727-4273.
Registered participants can get a free ride home in a taxi or Lyft vehicle up to four times in a running twelve month period. Generally, any unforeseen situation that prevents you from returning home in your ridesharing mode qualifies for the Emergency Ride Home. Some examples are:
- If you or your rideshare partner become ill or experience an immediate-family emergency
- If you or your rideshare partner are required to work unplanned overtime (not scheduled prior to your commute to work)
- If there is an unscheduled stoppage of public transportation and no alternative transportation is provided by the operator.
If you are not sure if your situation qualifies, simply contact us…we want to help you and, chances are, we’ll be able to.